1. What information do we collect, and how is it used?
Information you voluntarily submit to the Website: We can store your browser data until it is deleted. This allows us to offer you a more personal experience on the Website.
2. WHAT INFORMATION MAY BE USED
The following are some ways we may use the data collected:
- To maintain and operate the Website;
- Create an account by identifying yourself as a user on the Website and customizing the Website to suit your needs.
- To send you promotional material, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will include information about how to opt-out of future emails.
We may collect personal information, such as your email address or name. You may, for example, voluntarily provide information to the Website by commenting, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a form.
4. Automatically-Collected Information:
We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. We log information such as your IP address, operating system type, and browser type when you access the Website. Also, as the pages you view and the times you visited the Website. Information about what you do when using the Website may be collected, including links clicked.
browser’s hard drive by the Website. Both session cookies expire when your browser is closed, and persistent cookies can be used to send you emails.
* To send administrative communications to you, such as confirmation emails, administrative
emails, and technical notices.
* To reply to your questions or comments;
* To provide user support
* To measure and track advertising on the Website;
* To prevent, investigate, and discourage illegal or unauthorized activity.
* Display ads
* Third-party advertising companies may be used to display content and advertisements on the
* Retargeting Ads
* The Website may occasionally use remarketing efforts, such as with Facebook, Google, and
someone’s previous visits to the Website.
* Affiliate Program Participation
* The Website may conduct affiliate marketing through embedding tracking hyperlinks. To track
sales and commissions, click on an affiliate link.
This Website participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This program allows sites to earn advertising fees through advertising and linking to Amazon.com. The Website will use customized links provided by Amazon to track referrals to their Site as part of the Amazon Associates program. Cookies are used to track visits and assign commissions for these sales.
We reserve the right to make any changes to our Site at any time. This includes but is not limited to our Terms and any other terms or conditions that could apply to our Site and products, programs, or services.
You should review and read the current terms and policies for your transactions and use our Site every time you visit it. You can’t use our Site if you don’t agree to the current terms and policies. Any term of these Terms that is invalid, void, or unenforceable shall be deemed null and void and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other terms.
These section titles are provided for your convenience and do not have any legal or contractual effects.